Friday, August 15, 2014

1. one personal goal
2. goal for this class
3. a goal for your role in ecomm


1. My personal goal in ecomm is to understand how to work the camera better. Last year I kind of slacked off and just let everyone else do it. This year I am going to have to do more on my own so I want to be able to work the camera and know all about it with no help from anyone else. I have the general idea down, I'll just need more practice.

2. I think the goal for this class should be that we should all learn to work as a team. I think there could be some tension because so far the class is kind of split into two groups, the front and the back of the room. I know everyone in here and I definitely think we can break the barrier and work professionally.

3. My goal for my role in e-comm is to do more outside of school work and go to more extra curricular events like the e-comm festival. Last year I did the bare minimum and barely slid by. I'm determined that this year I will try harder and become more dedicated and become a bigger part of the program. I want to be able to advertise how much I love e-comm, I want to be able to show it, not just say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment