Thursday, September 11, 2014

MaryAnn Traxler American Idol





What went well and what you'd do differently?



Something that went well was our interview, I think we had really good questions, and MaryAnn had really good answers. The clips from when she was younger were good for our story in my opinion.



Something I would do differently is I would try to get more b-roll, we only had two days to do it so we had to use what we had. I would have made sure the audio was loud enough so we wouldn't have to copy it before we interviewed.

1 comment:

  1. The best part about this package is that it's interesting. Ideas like this make people want to watch the show. The idea to incorporate home videos makes the package ten times better because it gives a good variety in B-Roll. The interview was done well and she gave good answers. The angle and characters in this package are good; therefore, the package is successful. I can't watch the video because your channel is private so i would change that. Luckily I remember the package. - Pedro von Simson

    ReplyDelete