Monday, November 17, 2014

German exchange students



I feel that this project was some of my better work. This project was extremely fun and interesting to do. I tried a lot harder on this package because I found it interesting. Something I did well was I got a lot of B-roll. We had plenty of options to choose from when we needed it most. Our interview set up was also good. Something I would have changed was have more questions for the interview, although we had a lot of characters for our interviews, we only had about ten questions each. Most of the German students were not as fluent in English as we were hoping so some of their answers were not exactly what we were looking for. Our interview with Frau Watts was probably our best part. We had a lot of good answers from her and she basically narrated the story for us. We also did a good job getting it done in time. We needed to finish it in a week so that the Germans students could see it before they left. Overall, I feel as if this was one of my better projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment